Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Korean Cold Noodles

I don't know what this dish is called in Korean, but I learnt it from my sister in law who in turn learnt it from her Korean friend. This dish is served cold. I love how chewy the noodles are. The packet of noodles (which my Mum bought back frm Oz, cos it's cheaper there at AUD$5.60) also contains 3 sachets of sauce. But the sauce is no where enough so we have to add our own sauce. To make the sauce, I mixed the following together: 2 sachets of the included sauce, Korean Hot Pepper Paste, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil. To make up the dish we added cucumber, carrots, mushrooms and some prawns.

I like any kind of cold noodles, Do you?


The cooked noodles look like thick beehoon, but the texture is definitely different.


Korean Hot Pepper Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment