Thursday, September 2, 2010

Great Big Umbrella

I've been looking for a great big umbrella but that's compact for a long time. Usually big umbrellas have long handles. But I wanted one where I could fit into a standard shoulder bag or backpack. This is especially handy when travelling.

So the other day I was at Bishan Junction8 and came across this wonderful umbrella. Not only is it huge - literally big enough to cover the three of us but it's also compact! Just see my side by side comparison with the standard umbrella.




The purple one is the standard umbrella.



It's only slightly longer than the standard one too!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. hi, where can i buy this big umbrella? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Singapore I bought it at Bishan Junction8 at one of those mobile cart stalls.

    ReplyDelete