Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coach Retail vs. Coach Factory Outlet


Have a read here http://www.brandculture.com/blog/2010/06/when-is-a-coach-bag-not-really-a-coach-bag-when-its-from-the-coach-factory-store/ regarding the difference between Coach Retail and Coach Factory Outlet. It's a big eye opener as I never knew how factory outlets operate these days. Not just Coach, but other brands too. I guess it makes sense to just manufacture stuff specifically for their outlets and sell at a cheaper price. But I don't think this would deter me from shopping at Outlets, especially in Oz and US - WE LOVE OUTLET SHOPPING! I think it's the thrill of finding a good bargain. Have you heard how Asian tourists going to NYC just hop in a cab with empty suitcases and immediately tell the taxi driver to go to Woodbury (Factory Outlets)? Yup....think that will be me next time....hehehehe. Seriously considering going just for the Thanksgiving Sales or Black Friday Sales next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment