Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Disgusted

These pictures http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100828-234409.html were splashed all over the Chinese newspaper on Sunday. I couldn't believe it when I saw it and I was so disgusted. Not that I'm a prude but when your Public Displays of Affection (PDA) goes too far then that's when it disgusts me. For goodness sakes, get a room, has the girl got no decency at all??? Who the heck would want to make out in a dingy parking lot where you can literally see burn marks on the wall and grime on the floor????? Don't they know that there are tons of cockies running around our void decks and carparks, especially during fumigation! Not to mention all the stray cats that 'mark their territories' there. Gross me out!

But seriously, where have ppl's sense of decency and self worth gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment