Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem - Separated at Birth???

I was watching Enews the other day and they had a segment on celebrity look alikes - how there are celebrities who look like each other. All the other celebs featured yes looked like each other, but when they got to Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem, OMG my jaw fell open! Cos all along I thought these two were the same person!! I thought that the guy who played Danny Duquette on Grey's Anatomy (Izzy's love interest that died of heart failure) was the same person who played Juan Antonio in the movie Vicky Barcelona!
photos source: http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/01/07/javier-bardemjeffrey-dean-morganseparated-at-birth/

So who's who you ask? Jeffrey is on the left and Javier is on the right. Freaky right?

1 comment:

  1. I thought so too!!!

    I also mistook javier for jeffrey in the movie 'no country for old men'.

    This is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete