Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's only the first week....

of Caelyn going to school and she's already sick!! She's come down with a cold. I know it's inevitable, but didn't think she'd get sick so fast since it's only the first week. I remembered there was a kid who was coughing in the class the first day we attended.....hate to say it but I think he's the one spreading the germs. I even heard the teacher keep telling him to cover his mouth when he coughs.

People (including us) are getting more sensitive these days anytime anybody coughs or sneeze around us cos of the fast rate that swine flu is spreading. I think other ppl are getting sensitive too. The other day Caelyn was just clearing her throat and was coughing (not cos she was sick at that time), but u should've seen the look ppl were giving her and me. Can't help it I guess, we probably would've quickly walked as far away as possible from whoever was coughing or sneezing.

Let's hope that it doesn't last too long so she doesn't miss out on too many class activities.

Did u know that Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter series was also down with the swine flu a while ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment