Monday, September 29, 2008

Who said F1 racing was a boring?

Ok, I might've said that before, but as I watched the preliminary (is that what it's called) and also the actual race itself, I found myself glued to the tv not daring to look away in case I missed something. But it wasn't the race itself that was exciting as such, it was all the mishaps that happened. Like when one of the cars drove away from the pit stop with the fuel hose still attached to the car and causing one of his team mates to tumble across the ground and consequently causing him to lose his number 1 position. Or when one of the teams got out of the race because their car got damaged after ramming into the barrier. And then finding out how penalties are awarded. How exciting! Hehehe....

The weirdest and annoying thing was hearing my FIL and MIL making running commentary as if they knew anything about F1.

No comments:

Post a Comment