Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pastry Day

I love pizza in any way, shape or form. So I made these Pizza pinwheels from ready rolled puff pastry. Very very yummy. They tasted even better the next day when I put them on the toaster oven as it grilled the bottom and made the bottom crispy. I also made some pinwheels with nutella filling for hubby as he likes chocolate filled pastries. I also experimented with the Silicopat baking sheet. I put some on it and some just on the baking tray with some cooking oil spray on it. Conclusion: the Silicopat is awesome. Nothing sticks on it. Although puff pastry is quite oily, it will still stick on to the tray without the Silicopat and you'll need to scrape it a little before you'll be able to lift it.


These are the chocolate ones

Also decided to make some almond koniyaku jelly. I just love the moulds. Loved them so much that I decided to make ice in the moulds, now I have teddy bear shaped ice cubes! hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment