Friday, August 1, 2008

Ramen from Ajisen Ramen

I doubt that Ajisen Ramen's noodles are very authentic, but they're good enough for me. I like their sweet soup (and also the spicy ones) and I like how they have set menus where you can mix and match your side dishes and ramens. We had this a while ago so I can't remember the actual dishes we had. One of them was beef brisket ramen - the brisket was really hard. Then the other one, I think Nan-Katsu Ramen, was something similar as it had beef too but it was much more tender and the fats just melted in your mouth. For the side dishes we had fried squid tentacles and octopus cakes, very nice.

Forgot to take the photos before the ramen was all mixed up.


Nan-Katsu Ramen


Squid Tentacles


Beef Brisket Ramen


Octopus Cakes



No comments:

Post a Comment