Monday, July 21, 2008

Picky eater update

It would seem that Caelyn isn't that picky anymore and is even more willing to try new stuff. I have recently discovered new veges that she likes to eat include french beans (or string beans), Kangkung, Beansprouts (cooked with salted fish and sliced chilli too mind you), Steamed broccoli - and the great thing is I don't even need to hide these veges. She seems to have an advanced palate and surprises me when she eats stuff that I wouldn't think she'd like. I guess it just takes trial and error and perseverance to figure out what she likes. I don't bother cooking anything separate for her anymore and it's been a while since the last time I've had to cook her an additional meal just because she wouldn't eat what I cooked.

Yay Caelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment