Friday, October 21, 2016

Day1 of TR90

I woke up and was feeling excited at the thought of this was the beginning of me getting back into shape. Don't get me wrong, I was still a bit skeptical that I'm gonna lose weight on this program, but I am determined to make it work!


So the first thing you have to do every morning for 15 days is to take the Jumpstart mix. You have to mix this powder with water and then drink it up.


Once mixed with water, it looks a bit like juice, it kinda tastes like juice...but....it doesn't really taste like 'good' juice. I have to chug it down in one shot because it has this slightly weird taste, like metallic taste.

Then after 30 minutes, we have to take the Complex and Control supplements and wait for 15 minutes before we can eat anything. The Complex and Control supplements aren't hard to take coz they're capsules. I manage to swallow 2 of each one in one go.




I had my breakfast t the local market, mornings I am usually famished, and well I chose Prawn Noodles....lots of carbs i know....

it's not that unhealthy right??
Then after breakfast you have to take some more supplements. These sets of supplements are a 'killer'. Seriously they're a little big and there's 4 of them! 



I'm not sure if my body was adjusting to the supplements or what, but I got hungry really fast for lunch and then started getting a little woozy. So then I prepared lunch for myself. I made a mixed salad bowl with whatever stuff I had at home. I added cooked Quinoa, cooked Millet, Lettuce, half a can of Tuna, some sliced mushrooms, some cooked broccoli and cooked cauliflower, and cooked sweet potatoes.

Cooked Quinoa and Millet. My favourite!

My anyhow thrown together salad bowl. It tasted great!
So after lunch, I started getting gastric pains, I'm not sure if it was from the food, or coz i was too hunger, I just don't know. So I had to lie down and take a nap and take some antacid which kind of helped a bit.

Dinner came around, and again it's a repeat of taking the supplements 15 minutes before dinner. Dinner was the Vanilla Shake. I was a bit nervous about it because I've tasted some horrible shakes in the past. This one was alright, thank God, tasted just like a vanilla milkshake. I was surprised that it filled me up and I actually felt quite full! I did have to cook dinner for Caelyn and hubby, so that was slightly difficult knowing that I can't eat what they're eating. I made Siu Mai, so I did eat one or two. And I cooked them noodles, so I had to try it of course. So it's not like I didn't eat anything and just had a liquid dinner, but it's just that I replaced the bulk of my dinner with the Shake.

Caelyn has been super good in keeping me on track and reminding me to take this and that. I really want to do her proud and show her that Mummy can do anything when she puts her mind to it! I'm excited for the review in 2 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment