Sunday, October 23, 2016

Day 4 of TR90

My Coach says What is Success without a little sweat!

It's true, losing weight has never been easy for me and for anybody who ever has had a weight problem.

My biggest challenge with this is just trying to have proper portion control on my meals and to eat healthier options. I do feel myself getting hungry every so often, but this time I'm super determined for this program to work, so I will consciously choose what I snack on, such as fruits, sweet potatoes or yogurt, etc.

One of the hardest thing to get used to is having to replace your dinner with the Trimshake. For now I can't replace the entire dinner with just the Trimshake yet as I still feel hungry and I do feel the need to eat/chew something. So when I'm preparing meals for my family I do take a bit of this or that. I think it's ok as long as you aren't eating a full meal as well as having Trimshake. I think the Trimshake is supposed to replace the bulk of your meal and it's ok if you want to nibble on some meat and or vegetables, so long as you're not having a plate of carbs.

I'm grateful that this program has a Coach because it really helps you to feel motivated when you have someone to talk to or have someone talk about how you're feeling on the program. Also it helps you to stick to the program as there's someone you are accountable to.

I started off with 76.1kg, and on Day 4, I weigh 75.4, so is that just water weight I'm losing? Or is this program really working, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment