Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Disney Parks Annual Christmas Day Parade 2013


I consider myself a die hard Disney parks fan, having visited most of the Disney parks scattered around the world. To me, there is something just magical about the place and there are special memories I remembered from my very first trip when I was 11 years old to the parks in Orlando. Do you know I still have the Minnie Mouse that my parents bought for me when i was 11? So it's over 20 years old....vintage no?

As I grew up and got married, I've even indoctrinated my hubby and now my little girl to the magic of Disney or is it the obsession of Disney :)

If you didn't know it before, every year Disney puts together a pretty awesome Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade televised on US tv on Christmas day. The show is put together and filmed at both Disneyland Anaheim and Disney World Orlando. Ok, so there's a lot of self promoting within the show itself, like from time to time they'll cut to scenes of someone talking about the Disney Cruise, or talking about the new Disney resort in Hawaii, and we all know it's pretty much a huge advertisement for Disney, but it is an entertaining show none the less and one that must be watched if you consider yourself a true Disney fan. And of course by the end of it you'll feel like going to their website and booking your next holiday there (subliminal messages perhaps?).

If you're not in the US, here is the youtube video of the parade.


Here's something extra if you're planning a trip to WDW Orlando in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment