Sunday, June 14, 2009

Question of the Day

So amidst all the panic of the swine flu and it being called a pandemic, I want to find out what people think about traveling.

1) Has it stopped you from traveling?

2) If no, would you stay away from traveling to higher risk places like Melbourne, New York, etc?

I wonder how long this swine flu will stick around for? My answers to the questions above are a little undecided. I think I wouldn't mind traveling, but I know the in laws might have something to say to that, then begs the question of should we listen if they disapprove? :p And as far as traveling to more higher risk places, well I don't know. I would love to go to North America. Should ppl worry about traveling? The news had a segment about traveling and how holiday bookings are still going strong despite the 'pandemic'.

What do u all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment