Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ramen Champion at Changi Airport T3

The Ramen here is super slurpalicious. The broth is rich and aromatic, and the accompanying noodles were springy and just plain old delicious. It really took me back to our time in Tokyo a few years ago.
The concept is interesting with 4 different 'stations', each representing the ramen creation from each chef.
Seafood Ramen
Sorry I can't remember what this was. I love the eggs!

The last one is the Spicy RiKi Ramen with miso broth. This was our favourite.  The broth was really flavourful. Plus the noodles were the thicker kind and had the consistency of udon. Double thumbs up as the spiciness didnt over power the soup but thumbs down for too much garlic, I didnt know that mound on the top was garlic, I though it was miso! Entirely my fault for not realising and mixing it all into the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment