Sunday, January 27, 2013

Buffet Town at Raffles City

I was quite excited to try out this restaurant since a lot of people had been saying it's really good and there seems to always be a large Que outside.

This really is my own opinion because I know there are a lot of ppl that love this place but for me I just found it to be so so only and I probably wouldn't be so quick to go back.

What I did like was the fresh seafood . Fresh oysters and prawns. Can't go wrong with that if you're a seafood lover. Then there was roast wagyu beef which was really delicious. The made to order pasta was also really good. And so was the crepes with ice cream (macadamia ice cream....yum ).

The sushi was a bit of a disappointment. But I guess what I have to keep reminding myself is that this is snack international buffet send not merely a Japanese buffet as we're used to eating. I guess we're so used to eating at its sister restaurant Kiseki (which I like better).

Anyway it was worth a try and if you're reading this because you're thinking of trying it out then I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment