Monday, May 3, 2010

My Earring Collection

I am definitely a girlie girl. Love dressing up, love accessories, love make-up. Over the years I've amassed quite a large collection of earrings bought from shops and online. It's hard not to in Singapore cos it's so cheap!

Can you spot my Hello Kitty's? :p

I don't have a particular favourite, they're like my babies, love them all! LoL. I used to hang them on this bamboo mat I bought from Daiso which I hung on the wall. But it was getting too crowded and difficult to hang one without another falling down. So got fed up and went to the shop and found this cute brassy looking revolving earring stand. There were a number of choices at the store, but I knew this one would take less space on my table. I simply love it! At last count I think I had something like 30 earrings...too many? :)





I also hung the Universal Studios and Hard Rock trading pins on there.

3 comments:

  1. That earring rack looks awesome! Definitely makes it easier to look at your earring collection at one go. Do you have a dressing table? I wished I had one but all my makeup and costume jewellery are in the bathroom drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and it was inexpensive too! Only $14.90. I do have a dressing table but very messy one...hehe...too malu to take a photo of it. But our bathrooms have no drawers cos no space. Bathroom is actually brighter so I would prefer to put makeup on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love your new earring stand. Looks just like the ones you see at the clothing boutiques. I'm just like you...I love earrings :)

    ReplyDelete