Monday, April 26, 2010

Strawberry Tuxedoes

I was inspired to make these after watching one of the tv chefs making it. These are a fun way to get your child to eat strawberries if they don't already like them. I must say they were really quite yummy!

It's my first attempt at making them so you can see they're not very neat. I also had trouble with the White chocolate. I think I heated it up too long so they seized up a bit and I had to use some vegetable oil to thin it down. They say to never ever add water to chocolates if you want to thin it


The strawbs after their first coat of chocolate.



Coating them with dark chocolate. Using a small fork makes it less messy but unfortunately while I was letting some of the excess chocolate dribble down, the strawb fell off the fork and landed right in the chocolate so I had no choice but to cover them completely in the dark choc.

So here are the strawbs ready for a party in my tummy!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment