Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Myojo Mee Siam Instant Noodles

If you've never tried Myojo brand instant noodles, then you should go out and get some and try it. The noodles are different to your standard curly instant noodles, I don't know know how to quite explain it. They were springy, yet firm and just overall tasty. I firstly tried the Tom Yum flavour and it was pretty good. Then they came out with their newest flavour Mee Siam. As far as I know I don't think there's any other brands that have a Mee Siam flavour instant noodles.




I must say these are very very good. It's sweet, spicy and sour at the same time. I wouldn't say it's the same as Mee Siams you buy at hawker centres, but I think it's pretty good for an instant noodle. And it is noodle, not vermicelli (beehoon).

No comments:

Post a Comment