Sunday, May 31, 2009

Seat Reserved

There is a habit Singaporean office workers like to do at lunch time calling 'chopping seats'. Another words - reserving seats at crowded hawker centres/food courts using personal belongings like umbrella, bag of groceries and even a measly little tissue packet. Yes you read right, tissue packet. Most people would just assume the tissue packets were left behind accidentally, but when there's a tissue packet set out like a placemat in front of each seat I guess it's pretty obvious that those seats have been reserved. I had to point this out to my visiting family members a couple of times.

Anyway, when I saw Edmund carrying around this tissue packet which had Seat Reserved printed on the reverse I couldn't help but chuckle. They've done it. They've finally printed a tissue packet that could be used to reserve seats. Faaaarrrr out!

No comments:

Post a Comment