Thursday, October 15, 2015

Becoming a YouTuber

To my loyal readers (if there are any), if you haven't already realised, I had recently set up a YouTube channel named MizReeney & Little C, https://www.youtube.com/user/mommareeney (don't forget to subscribe!). So why's my channel id mommareeney? Well I signed up for YouTube a very long time ago and back in those days I think we were just assigned with the id we wanted. I wanted to change it to MizReeney, but after some research I found out that you can only have a preferred address after you've reached some number of subscribers or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mommareeney

So what is my channel about and why did we start posting up videos? Well Caelyn aka Little C, just loves watching YouTube and it came to the point where she even pretended that she was talking to a camera while showing what she was eating or when she opened up a new toy. So I figured why not just record her and just put it out there. Our channel is basically a channel where we share what our life is like in Singapore, sharing happiness and sharing love. I guess we just love to share! And I see it as an extension of my Blog.

One of the things I worry about of course is compromising my family's privacy. But really, whatever is in the YouTube channel is nothing that I wouldn't blog about here or tell my friends. And I consider you guys, my readers and my viewers, as my friends :)

The other concern is, the haters. And there are always gonna be haters no matter whether you are popular or not, whether you are well known or a nobody. The one thing I need to personally develop is a thicker skin. I can be quite sensitive to negativity and criticism. But I am slowly learning that hey my viewers and readers are entitled to their own opinions just as I am entitled to mine. I can choose to ignore the stupid and hurtful comments and I can choose not to read them and I can choose not to let them get to me. There's always a choice. And those that do put stupid comments are people that don't matter to me and they're just probably some immature little punk....or not....there are some idiot grown ups out there too.

So if you've seen my channel or one of my videos, feel free to comment below what you think of it. And thanks in advance for watching and subscribing!

XOXO
MizReeney

♥ Please Subscribe to our Channel! ♥

♥ Follow MizReeney on Instagram! ♥

♥ Read MizReeney's Blog! ♥

♥ Like our Facebook Page! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment