Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nando's at Plaza Singapura

Nando's in Singapore is a bit different to what I remember in Australia. Here it's a table service restaurant (which means service charge), and in oz it's a counter service.

The food was ok, I mean it's just BBQ chicken with Peri Peri sauce poured over. And by the way the only place I've seen in Singapore that sells bottled Peri Peri sauce is at Mustafa. I do love their fries though. I love thick cut fries and they also sprinkled some spicy seasoning over the top. I also chose a side of Potato Salad and I was surprised at how delicious it was. I do wish their menu had more pictures though. You can however view their menu online which is great, I love restaurants that post their menus online.

1/4 Chicken with two sides was $13.90++ and I had this nice (overpriced) drink called Madeira Red which was Sprite with Pomegranates $3.90++



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment