Thursday, July 23, 2015

Tofudles!

Tofudles! This is the answer to your noodle craving when you're on a low carb diet. When I sad this posted by Budget Pantry, I knew I had to try it. I had bought this tofu before but didn't like it. And I guess had no idea how to cook it. Never thought of unrolling it. So this time I tried cutting it into wide strips like Parpadelle pasta and cooked it with Pesto, Chicken and Sweet Peas. And the taste? Well you definitely know it's not pasta, but I liked it. There is a chewiness to it and you can still taste the tofu(ness).

Baiye Tofu
It wasn't that easy to stir the tofudles, once I mixed the pesto in, they kind of clung together. Next time I will cut them thinner Linguine like. And I'm actually excited to cook it again. See what other ways I can cook it. The amazing thing was my 8 year old finished all her portion! High Five Tofu!

If you're living in Singapore, you can buy this Tofu from NTUC (and probably other supermarkets).


The Tofu after it's been cut and unrolled into strips.The great thing is the tofu is not that delicate, so it doesn't break easily when you stirfry it.

The finished Dish. Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment